Commercial-Grade 150' x 8' Rolls - Black Color with Button Hole Edges
Our heavy-duty, 1/16" Fire Rated Scaffolding Debris Netting Rolls are the industry-leading product for scaffolding enclosure, vertical debris protection, and protection for workers. Construction Scaffolding Debris Netting Rolls are perfect for any high-rise construction project, increasing the safety of on-the-street pedestrians and construction workers while containing airborne dust, paint, welding sparks, and debris during construction.
Our scaffolding debris rolls are finished with an advanced reinforced buttonhole design knitted into all edges to ensure easy installation and optimum performance in all environments. Installation is as simple as binding rope through the reinforced button holes to the structure, or you can securely fasten the mesh roll with our heavy-duty nylon attachment ties. Scaffolding screen comes in 150' length x 8' wide packaged rolls ready for installation.
- Heavy-Duty UV Treated, HDPE Monofilament Mesh Material
- Flame Retardant (FR) Debris Netting Meets NFPA 701 Test Method II
- Tear Resistant Mesh & Will Not Unravel when Cut
- Flexible And Easy to Install in All-Weather Climates
- Reinforced Buttonholes Knit into Hem for Easy Attachment
- Contain Dust, Debris, & Tools from Falling
- Protect Workers, Pedestrians, & Adjacent Properties
- Provides a Visual Barrier for Added Privacy